Launch into Leadership: New Supervisor Training
Your first step in leadership development
Taking on new supervisory responsibilities is a great opportunity and challenge. Many in supervisory roles have learned either by trial and error or by following what was done by their predecessor. In most cases, this is not a very effective strategy. This short, dynamic workshop will get you going in the right direction with some fundamental skills and ideas for how to continue your growth as a supervisor and leader.
Who should attend
- Newly promoted or hired supervisors
- Small business owners starting to supervise employees
- Candidates for upcoming supervisory positions
Benefits of attending this program
- Reduced stress associated with supervision
- Increased confidence in your leadership ability
- Improved team performance
- Focus on the most important things as a supervisor/leader
- Plan for continued training and development to build skills and knowledge over time
Key topics addressed
- New role = new mindset
- Basic supervisory responsibilities
- Dealing with co-workers in your new role
- Improving communication in your team
- Effective delegation
- Recognizing and motivating team members
- Planning your future leadership development
Sarah Hause is the Senior Manager of Practice and Wealth Management Services for CUNA Brokerage Service, Inc. (CBSI)
In this role, she is responsible for leading initiatives that support CBSI’s 360º training strategy. She manages and oversees all advisor educational opportunities and helps develop challenging curricula for every stage of an advisor’s career.
As a Registered Corporate Coach, Sarah works closely with advisors on an individual basis to help them achieve top levels of success by implementing time-tested best practices and by helping create operational efficiencies within their business. She focuses on helping mid-tier advisors, who are passionate and committed; take their business to the next level while providing an outstanding client experience.