This series is about how to engage your customers and prospects online through your website and social media in order to build and create sales.
Series of four —October 18, 25, November 1 & 8; 8:30am-noon, $536
- Creating a Visual Marketing Analytics Dashboard
- Creating Videos for your Business
- Digital Marketing with Sponsored Content
- Using Lead Pages & Lead Magnets
The most important metrics for your organization are all-too-often buried in Google Analytics or Facebook Ads Manager. What if you and the people you report to could see that key data visually in a single, interactive dashboard you could bookmark in a web browser? Well you can, with a free tool called Google Data Studio.
In this class, you’ll learn how to gather your marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in one place and show them off with great-looking graphs and visuals. We’ll go over examples including
- website visitor use data from Google Analytics
- SEO data from Google Search Console
- paid search data from Google AdWords
- 3rd-party data like Facebook Ad Manager, MailChimp, etc.
Videos are a great way to market your business! You don’t need fancy equipment. You don’t need a film crew. You don’t even need to be on camera. You just need your imagination and some simple tools. Come learn a variety of easy, inexpensive ways to create video that looks professional and gets results.
- A variety of ways to produce your own-low budget videos
- Ideas for information to share and stories to tell your audience
- How to use tools you already own such as an iPhone and MS-PowerPoint
- Which video equipment is easy to learn and use
- Where to post your video to maximize visibility
Whether it is searching on Google or viewing posts on Social Media Platforms, the game has changed for how you see content. It is now a pay to play (or see) digital marketing world. But how do you know if you are spending your money on the right platform and getting results without wasting your money? In this class you will learn how to set up effective ads and tips on how to save money on your sponsored content.
- Why you need to pay for digital marketing advertising
- How much should you budget
- Which platforms should you be advertising on
- How to set up sponsored content so it’s effective
- How to monitor and adjust so that you get the most for your money
Want to grow your customer base? Lead pages and Lead magnets are a powerful method to do so. In this class you will learn what makes a compelling lead magnet, how to set it up and where to put it to help grow your customer base. Lead pages give the customer exactly what they want and promotes them to take action. You will learn what to include in an effective lead page and how to set one up for a specific product, service or event
Location: Grainger Hall, UW-Madison
Schedule: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Dates: Series includes all four class – SAVE 10% ($536)
October 18 – November 8, 2018
- All in One Place: Creating a Visual Marketing Analytics Dashboard in Google Data Studio ($149):
October 18, 2018
Click to Register
- Creating Videos for your Business ($149):
October 25, 2018
Click to Register
- Digital Marketing with Sponsored content (Paid Advertising)($149):
November 1, 2018
Click to Register
- Using Lead Pages am Lead Magnets to Grow your Customer Base ($149):
November 8, 2018
Click to Register
Or call 608-262-3909 to register
Cancellation policy: If you cancel before the program begins, there is a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel after the program begins you will be charged for the full program fee. To cancel, call registration at 608-262-3909.
If there is inclement weather, please call 608-263-2221 for a recorded message after 6:30 am for day classes or after 3:30 pm for night classes.
Creating Videos for your Business
Adrianne Machina has spent nearly 20 years helping businesses attract more leads and convert more sales through effective marketing programs and persuasive messaging. An active member of Toastmasters International, she speaks on social marketing media around the country. http://www.tornado-marketing.com/
Using Lead Pages and Lead Magnets to Grow your customer Base
Chris is the creator of Not Really Rocket Science; empowering people like to you to know and grow better digital strategies. Chris is passionate about empowering people to create meaningful digital experiences. As a designer, creator, collaborator, educator, public speaker, writer, and practitioner of asking why Chris has helped huge international companies as well as small businesses to create better online content. https://notreallyrocketscience.com/
All in One Place: Creating a Visual Marketing Analytics Dashboard in Google Data Studio
After working at Epic as a project manager for 5 years, Eagan Heath now runs the local digital marketing agency Get Found Madison and the pet painting e-commerce website Splendid Beast. His specialties are SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Facebook ads.
Digital Marketing with Sponsored Content (Paid Advertising)
Spencer Smith is the owner of Spencer X. Smith Consulting. He has run and sold a business and now is sharing that wisdom (both successes and mistakes) to help other small business owners. Spencer also teaches business planning classes and social media classes. http://www.spencerxsmith.com/