A half a day workshop for business owners who already have products they are selling, but want to use Amazon to enhance their sales.
- How to gauge your product viability on Amazon
- How to set up an Amazon account
- How to create a product listing that sells
- How to market your product on Amazon
- Key drivers for selling on Amazon successfully
- Pitfalls to avoid (What rules you need to know to remain in good standing)
- The benefits of using Fulfilled by Amazon and how to use it
- What to do if you make a mistake
Location: Grainger Hall, UW-Madison
Schedule: 8:30 am- 12:00 pm
Date: April 4, 2019
Click to Register
or call 608-262-3909 to register
Cancellation policy: If you cancel before the program begins, there is a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel after the program begins you will be charged for the full program fee. To cancel, call registration at 608-262-3909.
If there is inclement weather, please call 608-263-2221 for a recorded message after 6:30 am for day classes or after 3:30 pm for night classes.
Mike Zhang is founder and chief executive officer of the socially conscious company, Fenrici Brands. Fenrici was launched on Amazon exclusively in May of 2018 and quickly became a top brand for kids’ backpacks and accessories. Prior to his current role, Mike was Global Head of Innovation at Lands’ End, where he drove enterprise innovation and growth through digital transformation and data science.