SHRM Recertification Process
You worked hard to earn it, now make sure to keep it!
Earning your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential proves your competence in the field and your dedication to the profession; maintaining it shows you are committed to self-improvement and HR excellence. Enhance competence, maintain relevance and maximize the value of your original investment by recertifying your SHRM certification credential today!
- Earn 60 professional development credits (PDCs) within your three-year recertification cycle; OR
- Re-take the certification exam within the last year of your recertification cycle.
The Small Business Development Center at UW Madison is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
SBDC Courses for Fall 2021 that Qualify for SHRM Recertification Credits
- SHRM Learning System Certification Course – 9/21 – 12/1/2021
- Launch into Leadership – 9/29 – 10/1/2021
- Human Resources (HR) Basics for non HR Professionals – 10/18 – 19/2021
- Communication & Delegation Skills –10/20 – 10/22/2021
- Positive Power Plays: Skills for Conflict Negotiations – 10/15/2021
- Navigating Difficult Conversations – 10/26 – 10/28/2021
- Building Financial Confidence – 11/3 – 12/1 2021
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence – 11/11/2021
- Fearless Performance Management – 11/30 -12/2/2021
After you have completed one of these courses with us, please let us know, and we can provide you with the activity code you need to earn your Professional Development Credits – it’s that simple!
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the UW-Madison SBDC office at email@example.com to request accommodations or to ask general questions about the SBDC, classes and consulting.