SHRM Recertification Process
You worked hard to earn it, now make sure to keep it!
Earning your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential proves your competence in the field and your dedication to the profession; maintaining it shows you are committed to self-improvement and HR excellence. Enhance competence, maintain relevance and maximize the value of your original investment by recertifying your SHRM certification credential today!
- Earn 60 professional development credits (PDCs) within your three-year recertification cycle; OR
- Re-take the certification exam within the last year of your recertification cycle.
The Small Business Development Center at UW Madison is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
SBDC Courses for Spring & Summer 2021 that Qualify for SHRM Recertification Credits
- SHRM Learning System Certification Course – 2/16 -4/28/2021
- Learning to Lead Series – 2/22 -4/22/2021
- Launch into Leadership – 2/22 -2/25/2021
- Series: Cultivate Your Teams’ Productivity in the Time of COVID – 3/8 – 4/29/2021
- Managing Remote Teams – 3/8-3/10/2021
- Communication & Delegation Skills – 3/15-3/17/2021
- Building Resilience in Stressful Times – 4/5 – 4/7/2021
- Positive Power Plays: Skills for Conflict Negotiations – 4/22 2021
- When Every Day feels like a Monday: Motivating yourself and others in Uncertain Times – 4/27 – 4/29/2021
- Staying on Track: Time & Self Management – 5/10 – 5/12/2021
- Fearless Performance Management – 6/21 – 6/23/2021
- Enhancing Teamwork: Together or Apart – 7/13-7/15/2021
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence – 7/20/2021
- Communication Delegation Skills – 7/26 – 7/28/2021