Real World Training for Entrepreneurs
“Fun, light-hearted – but heavy information. I didn’t feel like I was being talked at. I was part of everyone else being included.” Chris Hansen, Aptus LLC
The Biz Smart Training for Entrepreneurs class is the launch point for your business. This 8-week class provides you with everything you need to develop a clearly articulated business plan – an essential tool that you can use to seek bank funding, clarify your vision for the future, and begin to put structure to your goals.
By providing you with access to a team of expert instructors, the Biz Smart course is like hiring a dream team for your business. You’ll hear from professionals in marketing, law, human resources, accounting, risk management, financing, and more – a value of $2,250 for their time and expertise. Their expertise will also help you learn – and avoid! – common mistakes new business owners make.
This course is an excellent touchpoint for:
- Entrepreneurs who are just starting out
- Participants who need a refresher on business basics
- More established businesses looking to formalize or revamp their business plan
Biz Smart is also the class that participants in our Entrepreneurial Training Program attend. The class provides participants with structured content and plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
Testimonials from our Spring 2020 participants:
- “[Our instructor’s] presentation today was so eye-opening. I feel like this is in reach!”
- “Great presentation, examples and information. Looking over websites and giving feedback was awesome!”
- “I didn’t expect to enjoy a talk about risk management and insurance. Thanks for an informative presentation on what on the surface is such a dull topic.”