This class, developed for new business owners, is your chance to learn the basics of business taxes from Certified Public Accountants and Attorneys who are experts in the field. This information filled day 8:30 am – 2:30 pm is reasonably priced at $110 due to the generous assistance of our sponsors Porter & Sack, CPAs and Neider & Boucher, S.C. The class includes lunch and refreshments.
- Welcome and Introduction to Small Business Development Center
- Tips for Cash Cycle
- Employees and Independent Contractors and their effects on business taxes
- (Accountant from Porter & Sack, CPAs)
- How to select a service provider to match you and your business needs (SBDC Staff)
- Entity Type Selection impact on business taxes (Accountant from Porter & Sack, CPAs and Attorney from Neider & Boucher S.C.)
- Working lunch and afternoon session (Accountant from Porter & Sack, CPAs)
- Income Tax Business Forms
- Income Tax Payments & Reporting
- Records & Recordkeeping
- Deductible Expenses
- Questions and Answers
Location: Grainger Hall, UW-Madison
Schedule: 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
Dates: Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Or call 608-262-3909 to register
Cancellation policy: If you cancel before the program begins, there is a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel after the program begins you will be charged for the full program fee. To cancel, call registration at 608-262-3909.
If there is inclement weather, please call 608-263-2221 for a recorded message after 6:30 am for day classes or after 3:30 pm for night classes.
Thank you to our sponsors; Neider & Boucher, s.c., Porter& Sack, CPAs