Training Grant Available for Business Planning
Does your business have a good plan to help you grow and expand?
-OR ARE YOU-
Planning to start a business and have relevant experience, adequate financial resources, market potential but need to formulate a plan to tie it all together?
Then the Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP) grant is right for you!
If you find you need assistance with the application please contact Anne Inman at 608-265-3052 or email@example.com.
Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP) Benefits:
- An Easy to Use financial template to create financial statements and projections.
- Completion of a Written Business Plan that is detailed and actionable (and can help with obtaining financing – if needed).
- One-on-one consulting at no additional cost to you.
- Networking with Peers and creating lasting relationships with other entrepreneurs.
- A business knowledge base that you will have for life.
- CEU’s and a completion certificate.
- Telephone Interview
- Orientation meeting (Mandatory) Attendees must have approved application (September, 27th 2018 @ 5:30 pm)
- Class Biz Smart Training for Entrepreneurs (click to see full Biz Smart class for details and dates)
- One-on-one business consulting
- Written business plan
Call the Small Business Development Center at 608-263-7680 for more information.
The program fee is $1000. The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) is supporting this program by providing a grant that covers 75% or $750 of the tuition to students that successfully complete the course. To take advantage of the WEDC grant reimbursement, participants are required to write a business plan with financials at the end of the program. Applicants pay $250 due at registration. An email outlining how to register will be sent to those that are accepted into the program.
Date: February 7 – April 4, 2019 Application deadline is January 31st, 2019.
or April 2 – May 2, 2019 Application deadline is March 26, 2019.
(Application deadlines might close earlier if the number of accepted applications reaches our capacity)
Once accepted into the program, you will be provided a link in which to register.
Click here to apply
Or call 608-263-7680
Cancellation policy: If you cancel before the program begins, there is a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel after the program begins you will be charged for the full program fee. To cancel, call registration at 608-262-3909.
If there is inclement weather, please call 608-263-2221 for a recorded message after 6:30 am for day classes or after 3:30 pm for night classes.
"The hardest part was understanding what the market actually looks like,” says Gao. “Working with Anne, we could walk through ways to approach that. The most valuable part of the course for me was the one-on-one customized sounding board, to work with someone who really got to know me and my business throughout the process.”Jenie Gao