Managing classes for early stage entrepreneurs and existing businesses.
From digital marketing and financial management to human resources, the Manage Your Business classes help small business owners, managers, and staff achieve their full potential in their unique roles to grow the company.
“Having someone to answer our specific questions was very helpful.”
Sandra Gines, Executive Director, Adaptive Community Approach Program
“I can wholeheartedly say that all of the information was helpful!”
Karin Krause, Executive Director, Hope & A Future III, inc.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media Conference
- HR for Non-HR Professionals
- Hire Badgers: Bringing Two-Way Value to a Student Work Experience
- Building Financial Confidence in your Business (fall semesters)
- Buy, Build or Sell: Deciding the Next Steps for Your Business
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Financial Management – Sprint!
- Onboarding for Employee Retention
- The Employment Imperative: Tackling Workforce Challenges
Small Business Consulting, Answerline, & Special Programs
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the UW-Madison SBDC office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations or to ask general questions about the SBDC, classes and consulting.