All of our Fall 2020 classes will be held online in a live, virtual format to support the health and safety of our participants and instructors.
This means that you can access courses from anywhere with a reliable internet connection, and you still have the ability to ask questions of expert instructors and connect with your peers.
Learning something new may feel overwhelming right now, but being able to have new information and actionable steps can help you re-commit to your work. After participating in one of our September online leadership courses, Sarah shared how the class helped.
“I had some clear takeaways that I am applying to my week-to-week time, and also to my communication with my team and our team meetings. I also felt very energized coming out of this class.”
CEO, Sarah Best Strategy
First Steps to starting a Business is a free, interactive program available online any time.
- *NEW COURSE* Leadership in the Time of Covid 19 – 9/10 & 11, 2020 Online – funded with support from the CARES Act
- Launch into Leadership – 9/21-9/25/2020 Online
- SHRM Certification Prep Course – 9/22 -12/2/2020 Online
- *NEW COURSE* Biz Smart Sprint – 9/24 – 10/22/2020 Online
- *NEW COURSE* Navigating the New Normal: COVID Response Guide webinar – 9/25/2020, partnership class with WWBIC, funded with support from the CARES Act
- *NEW COURSE* OnBoarding Right from the Start – 9/29/2020 Online – funded with support from the CARES Act
- Beyond the Numbers: Understanding and Increasing Your Business’ Value
– 10/1/2020 Online
- *NEW CLASS, JUST ADDED!* 2021 HR Trends: New World of Work — Are You Keeping Up? – 10/6/2020 Online
- Small Business Exit Strategies: Fundamentals of Buy-Sell Agreements – 10/8/2020 Online
- *NEW CLASS, JUST ADDED!* Cash is King: Understanding Cash Flow During COVID and Beyond – 10/20/202 Online – funded with support from the CARES Act
- Human Resources (HR) for Business Owners & Non Professionals 10/22 & 23/2020 Online
- Positive Power Plays: Skills for Conflict & Negotiation – 10/27/2020 Online
- Communication and Delegation – 11/2, 3 & 4/2020 Online
- Fearless Performance Management: Leading with Performance & Accountability – 11/9, 10 & 11/2020 Online
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence – 11/17/2020 Online
*NEW CONTENT* Digital Marketing and Social Media Conference – 12/8/2020 Online
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact the UW-Madison SBDC office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodations or to ask general questions about the SBDC, classes and consulting.